1) You can start making money immediately! – True, although we have to be realistic about this. It is semantics really – you START making the money but that doesn’t mean you get the money immediately. Depending on the online paid survey company, you get your payment or reward following certain schemes. It may be anywhere from a month or several months before you can actually get your hands on your money or reward.
2) No selling required to get paid for surveys. – Absolutely true! Well at least for those legitimate and honest ones. Actually this is a good warning sign for us. If a site or a company asks for money or asks you to buy something, then take that as fair warning that you may be on your way to being scammed (of course it is not always good to generalize).
3) You are your own boss - imagine never having to answer to a supervisor or manager again! – Again very much true. Then again, on the other hand, this means that you have to be disciplined enough to work without supervision. If you are not this type of worker then you will probably not earn enough even to pay for your DSL service!
4) Not MLM (multi level Marketing) or a pyramid scheme - enough said! – I must agree again. Of course, unless you talk about the scams…
5) You don't need a website to get paid to fill out surveys online. – I don’t quite get this. Since there was not really any explanation, I do not know what the guy meant with this sentence. However, if he meant that you do not need your own website to fill one out then it should be true.
6) No product inventory and product deliveries required. – I love this fact. However, it should be quite obvious, shouldn’t it? You sign up to take online paid surveys nothing else. There shouldn’t be any inventory or deliveries involved.
7) You don't need any computer technical skills. – Well…probably not at a technical support level. But since they are ONLINE paid surveys after all, you should at least have some knowledge of computers and the net.
8) No special education required to get paid for surveys online. – Oh yes, this is so true. Then again, the other requirements for online surveys do not really depend on a set of predictable factors. What I mean is that either you qualify or not, based on demographics.
9) You set your own schedule of how many hours you want to work in a day. – True. Still, your income would depend on how many invitations you get, which is not totally under your control.
10) No business overhead costs. – That is unless you count the electricity and DSL fees, which I assume you would be paying for anyway.
What is a mystery shopper program and why is it important?
Mystery Shopping is the practice of using trained shoppers to anonymously evaluate customer service, operations, employee integrity, merchandising, and product quality.
- When location, pricing, and product assortment are no longer unique, service is often the key to success or failure.
- It costs 10x more to get a new customer than to keep an existing one.
- One unhappy customer will tell 5 other people of their bad experience with service.
- Why customers leave:
- 69% poor customer service
- 13% poor product quality
- 9% competitive reasons
- 5% other
- 3% move away
- 1% die